Wall mounted electric sealed system boiler. An economical alternative to LPG and Oil.
The E-tech w range is a line of wall-hung electric boilers for heating only. Available up to 15 kW for single phase supply and, where available, three phase options up to 36 kW. The E-Tech W is user and installer-friendly with simplified maintenance. The control panel can be rotated to facilitate access to the water connections. The unit is of a steel body with removable stainless steel incoloy elements to increase the reliability and the service life of your installation.
Benefits and Features
- No flue
- Reduced maintenance (no landlord certification)
- Modulating element input
- Can be used in modular formation
- Compatible with Honeywell S-plan and Y-plan wiring systems
- Built-in control circuit protected by internal 3 amp MCB
- Removable stainless steel incoloy immersion elements
- Stove enamelled casing
- Control panel including thermostats, combined temperature and pressure gauge and on/off switch
- Wall mounting bracket included
- Simple connection to heating systems
- Compatible with wet radiator or underfloor heating installations
- Ease of installation - the boiler allows direct connection to a heating system without the nee for a feed and expansion tank
Easy connection to underfloor heating
In contrast with electric underfloor heating, hydraulic circuits are compatible with multiple-energy systems (electricity, gas, fuel-oil, heat pump, solar, etc). This allows the user to adapt to changes in the market and to opt for alternative sources of energy.