Floor standing, high output, three phase electric boiler. Use as a primary heat source or emergency back up.
- Floor standing high output electric boiler
- Steel heating body and removable stainless steel heating elements
- Six standard models of 57.6 to 259 kW
- Four power stages – controlled by a stage delay timer
- Can easily be de-rated to provide less output if required
- Fully wired power and control circuits
- 50mm rigid polyurethane foam insulation
- Stove enamelled casing
- Control panel including thermostats, thermometer, indicators and on/off switch
- Very little maintenance required
- Can also be used in multiple boiler installations
The ACV E-Tech P electric boilers are ideal for all tertiary applications requiring high heating output. They can be connected to any ACV water heater.
The E-Tech P boilers are equipped with an electronic sequencing control who adapts constantly the power to the real needs thanks to a 4 stages modulation.
The boiler is commonly controlled by an external contact (i.e. room thermostat). The maximum power can be limited to 25%, 50% or 75% by moving electrical bridges.
The control circuit is protected by an internal 3 Amp MCB.
The power circuit is protected at its entrance by 3 power fuses.
Moreover, each contactor - supplying a pair of electric stars (28,8kW) - is protected by an automatic thermal and magnetic safety relay.