Large volume domestic hot water storage.
Stainless Steel – Long Life
The hot water tank is made of stainless steel. It constitutes the inner tank of the Tank-in-Tank water heater, completely immersed in the primary water of the heating circuit.
Incorporated into HeatMaster Scheme
This solution combines the advantages of large storage capacity with those of instantaneous DHW generation. It eliminates all of the problems associated with space and maintenance requirements, reducing operating costs as well as ensuring outstanding domestic hot water performance levels.
Its large heat exchange surface (1.5 to 2.5 times more than that of a traditional coil) enables it to heat a large quantity of domestic hot water in a very short time, which reduces the volume of water stored and limits energy losses.
- Tank-in-Tank floor standing indirect hot water storage tank
- Stainless steel construction - no need for sacrificial anodes
- High performance - fast heat up and rapid recovery
- Fully insulated
- Stove enamelled steel casing, supplied separately to enable the tank to pass through standard 800mm doorways
- Two sizes - 800 and 1000 litres
- Can be used in battery formation for high output installations
- Vented or unvented use, with mains pressure SystemPak available
- Large heating surface area means reduced boiler cycling