Compact floor standing combination electric boiler. Flexible installation options.
The E-Tech S is the first electric boiler in the world that combines the benefits of electric heating with the advantages of the Tank-in-Tank system.
For electric to succeed, it is vital that every watt of input finishes up as useful hot water and heating. This new range of E-Tech S Tank-in-Tank thermal storage units is designed to do just that. Three conveniently sized models are available and each benefits from the clever integration of our stainless steel Tank-in-Tank technology with an equally advanced electric boiler control system. Cupro incoyloy elements within the primary water provide the electrical energy.
Three choices for heating connections.The boiler can be installed:
- Against the wall
- In a corner facing left
- In a corner facing right
How It Works
An inner stainless steel hot water storage tank draws heat from primary water circulating through an outer tank which is heated by heavy duty elements. As they’re immersed in primary water only, the heating elements are unlikely to be affected by scaling and input to them is modulated by a dual stage thermostat to reduce cycling and load switching. The special design of the inner DHW tank not only helps ensure scale-free operation, but also avoids the sediment problems that plague conventional cylinders. To fully utilise generated energy the Tank-in-Tank unit is wrapped in a generous 70mm of polyurethane insulation.
Benefits and Features
- Quiet operation
- No flue
- Reduced maintenance (no landlord certification)
- Can be used as a stand-alone water heater
- Modulating element input
- High hot water storage temperature reduces legionellae bacteria risk
- Flexible installation options for flow and return connections
- Vented or unvented use with pressure System Packs available
- Integral primary heating sealed system kit and circulating pump
- Small footprint enabling compact installation
- Integrated controls