Condensing storage combination boiler
For residential and small commercial applications
The HeatMaster 25C brings the benefits of HeatMaster into residential and small commercial applications. ACV's unique integrated Tank-in-Tank method of hot water storage ensures the HeatMaster 25C delivers responsive, reliable heating and hot water for all seasons.
Certified Performance ****
NOx class 5 rating
Responds to high peak demand and high continuous flow
- 35 kW output in production of domestic hot water
- 365 litres of hot water in the first 10 minutes
- 25 kW output in heating mode
Efficient, hot water production with low emissions
- Low NOx emissions: below 40 mg per kWh
Tank in tank hot water storage
- Stainless steel Tank-in-Tank design with proven long life reliability
- Anti-Legionellae: hot water stored at consistently high temperature
Ideal for renovation applications
- Insensitive to water flow rate due to high water content: safe and reliable
- No need for bypass: simplified installation
- Adaptable to all types of installation including existing chimney connections
Perfect replacement for Andrews/State/Lochinvar water heaters
- High performance combined boiler and water heater.
- Large continuous and peak flow: combining the advantages of an instantaneous and storage heater.
- Now with advanced condensing technology.
Easy to use control panel
||Input max. (heating) (kW) :
||Input min. (heating) (kW) :
||Output power max. (80/60°C) (kW) :
||Efficiency (max. output) 80/60°C (%) :
||Peak flow at 40 °C (L/10’) :
||Dim. - Width or Diameter (w/o conn.) (mm) :
||Dim. - Depth (w/o conn.) (mm) :
||Dim. - Height (w/o conn.) (mm) :