High performance heating and hot water generator. Can also be used as a stand alone hot water generator capable of operating at an elevated temperature.
Simple, Well Proven Performance
At the heart of the HeatMaster is a stainless steel cylinder through which the flue tubes pass. This is surrounded by a mild steel shell containing the primary water.
The outer shell extends down to the combustion chamber and around the flue tubes. The heat transfer surface is therefore much greater than that of standard direct fired water heater. A circulating pump fitted to the primary circuit moves the water around the tank,heating it faster and maintaining an even temperature across the primary jacket.
The burner fires into the combustion chamber which indirectly heats the stainless steel cylinder containing the DHW. As with all Tank-in-Tanks, this is corrugated over its full height and suspended in the HeatMaster by its hot and cold water connections.
The tank has freedom of movement: its walls expand and contract with the changes in pressure thus preventing scale forming on the walls. Finally, the coldwater injected strikes against the bottom of the tank and carries all suspended particles into the system, helping to prevent deposits forming in the tank. This unique self-descaling feature ensures that the boiler always operates with maximum efficiency.
BG2000-S/70 and BG2000-S/100 Burner
ACV has developed these burners specially for the HeatMaster 70 and 100 models. Part of the BG 2000-S air/gas premix burner range, they have a metal fibre (NIT) flame tube and smooth and nearsilent ignition and operation. They are ideal for use in applications where burner noise must be kept to a minimum.
Benefits & Features
- High performance combined boiler and water heater
- Stainless steel Tank-in-Tank design
- Choice of burner:
- Low-NOx premix gas or LPG (BG2000-S)
- Pressure jet natural gas or LPG (Riello)
- Pressure jet 28 sec or 35 sec oil (Riello)
- Can also be used as a stand-alone water heater
- Anti-Legionellae: hot water stored at a consistently high temperature
- Built-in primary circuit shunt pump
- Fully insulated with rigid polyurethane foam
- Stove enamelled casing
- Control panel including thermostats, combined temperature and pressure gauge, indicators and on/off switch
- Vented or unvented use, with mains pressure SystemPaks available
||Input max. (heating) (kW) :
||Output power max. (80/60°C) (kW) :
||Capacity (total) (L) :
||Peak flow at 40 °C (L/10’) :
||Dim. - Width or Diameter (w/o conn.) (mm) :
||Dim. - Depth (w/o conn.) (mm) :
||Dim. - Height (w/o conn.) (mm) :