High performance combined boiler and water heater with fully modulating burner technology.
The HeatMaster is a high performance hot water producer: its annular Tank-in-Tank holds a volume of hot water for peak demand. This combines the advantages of a hot water producer with integrated storage and of an instantaneous water heater, while avoiding the disadvantages of space, cost and efficiency.
The HeatMaster has a primary circuit and can therefore also be used as a central heating boiler.
The MCBA electronic controller regulates the boiler (start-up, safety, modulation), the shunt pump and the heating pump in response to hot water and heating demand. The MCBA offers numerous advanced features:
- A large burner modulation range - down to less than 30%
- Extremely accurate hot water priority: even very small draw-offs are immediately detected
- The hot water tank is always kept at an optimum temperature
- Excellent hot water performance
- Energy efficiency is optimised in both hot water and heating modes.
- High performance fully modulating combined boiler and water heater
- Stainless steel Tank-in-Tank design
- Low-NOx premix natural gas/LPG modulating burners
- Can also be used as a stand-alone water heater
- Anti-Legionellae: hot water stored at a consistently high temperature
- Built-in primary circuit shunt pump
- Fully insulated with rigid polyurethane foam
- Stove enamelled casing
- Control panel including digital MCBA controller complete with self diagnostic system and combined temperature and pressure gauge
- Vented or unvented use, with mains pressure SystemPaks available
The HeatMaster 71 is fitted with the BG2000-M modulating burner, which has a metal fibre (NIT) flame tube and smooth and near-silent ignition and operation - ideal for use in applications where burner noise must be kept to a minimum.
||Input max. (heating) (kW) :
||Input min. (heating) (kW) :
||Output power max. (80/60°C) (kW) :
||Capacity (total) (L) :
||Peak flow at 40 °C (L/10’) :
||Dim. - Width or Diameter (w/o conn.) (mm) :
||Dim. - Depth (w/o conn.) (mm) :
||Dim. - Height (w/o conn.) (mm) :