Limited One Year Warranty (Stainless Steel MF Model) Limited Two Year Warranty (Titanium T Model)
Triangle Tube/Phase III Co., Inc. hereby warrants the Maxi-Flo Heat Exchanger to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of the original installation. Triangle Tube/Phase III’s sole and only liability and the original user’s sole remedy under this warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement, at Triangle Tube/Phase III’s option, of the defective heat exchanger.
Any and all costs required to disassemble, remove, ship, reassemble andreinstall a heat exchanger or part there of ARE NOT COVERED under this warranty and shall be borne by original user. Deliveries under this warranty may be contingent upon Triangle Tube/Phase III’s receiving shipments of equipment from outside the United States and Triangle Tube/Phase III shall not be liable for any future or delay in delivery due to any cause beyond its control.
Triangle Tube/Phase III Co. shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages whether arising out of breach of warranty, breach of contract or otherwise. All the warranties implied by state law, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby expressly limited to the duration of the limited one-year warranty. The warranty is not transferable and shall apply only if the heat exchanger is correctly installed. Triangle Tube does not warrant heat exchanger damaged by corrosive water.
- The recommended chemical levels in the pool for Stainless Steel
MF Model are:
Free Chlorine: 1.0 – 3.0 ppm
pH: 7.2 to 7.8
Calcium hardness: 200 – 400 ppm
Alkalinity: 100 – 150 ppm
Total dissolved solids: Less than 1000 ppm
Bromine: 2.0 - 4.0 ppm
Copper: 0 ppm
Chloride: Less than 140 ppm
Triangle Tube recommends that owners purchase a test kit and use it regularly.
A minimum kit is one which will measure chlorine and pH level.
- The standard stainless steel MF Heat exchanger can not be used with sea water or salt water containing chloride level exceeding
140 ppm. Use the titanium T model for applications with sea or salt water.
- This warranties void and shall not apply if unit failed due to faulty installation and operation of chlorinator.
- Chlorinators must feed downstream of the heat exchanger and have an antisiphoning device to prevent chemical back-up in the heat exchanger when the pump is shut off.
- When adjusting chlorinator feeder, or when shock-chlorinating the pool, isolate the heat exchanger (by closing isolation valves and opening the bypass line) until the Chlorine level in the pool returns to the proper level.