SCOPE OF THE POSITION
To accelerate ACV’s global business development and to strengthen its worldwide distributor’s / sales partners network.
- You translate sales objectives into clearly defined regional targets & sales actions for the years to come;
- In order to expand our market share you continuously develop relationships with existing agents or distributors on a global scale,
- More specifically you identify potential existing and new partners, focusing on the Northern African countries and Middle East, aiming to develop long term relationships.
- You participate in trade fairs and set up meetings with potential distributors / partners.
- You map market and product evolutions by market research and/or direct contact with your customers in order to anticipate on commercial opportunities and to stay ahead of competition;
- You oversee consistent pricing and manage quotations and you negotiate distributor’s / sales partners’ contracts.
- You make sure that your knowledge of export regulations stay up-to-date.
- You report directly to the Group Sales & Marketing Director.
- You are an entrepreneurial professional and you are used to work autonomously, although in close collaboration with management.
- You are highly export sales driven, persistent and result oriented.
- Your communication and negotiation skills are outstanding and you feel comfortable with different cultures around the globe.
- You have at least 10 years of sales experience – more specifically in those regions of the world - and you have a strong international track record.
- You have a good technical understanding and particular affinity with products that are related to the construction or HVAC industry.
- Your level of English is outstanding, both in speaking and writing. Knowledge of French, Arabic and Spanish are a real plus.