10 Year Limited Warranty, 1 Year Limited Parts & 2 Year on Blower & Control Module
Triangle Tube/Phase III Co. Inc. hereby warrants the Prestige Solo Condensing Boiler when properly registered with our factory at the time of purchase (as set forth below) to be free from defects in material or workmanship. Triangle Tube/Phase III will repair or, at its option, replace the component part under the conditions explained below.
For prompt warranty service, notify the installer who, in turn, will notify the Triangle Tube distributor from whom he purchased the Prestige Appliance. If this action does not result in warranty service, contact TRIANGLE TUBE/PHASE III, 1 Triangle Lane, Blackwood, NJ 08012, with details in support of the warranty claim. This notification must include the user’s name, address and the serial number of the Prestige Appliance and proof of purchase. If the original user cannot provide proof of purchase, the warranty shall begin from the date of manufacture as indicated by serial number.
Limited Ten Year Heat Exchanger Warranty:
Triangle Tube/Phase III Co. Inc further warrants, to the original user of the above Prestige Condensing Boiler, that the stainless steel heat exchanger and the indirect water heater tank assembly in Excellence models, shall be free of leaks during normal use and service for a period of ten (10) years from the date of purchase. In the event that a leak should develop and occur within this limited warranty period due to defective material or workmanship, we will replace the heat exchanger, and/or indirect water heater tank assembly with the nearest comparable model available at the time of replacement or repair same at our sole option and at no cost to the original user except as set forth below.
Any and all costs required to disassemble, remove, ship, reassemble and reinstall a Prestige Appliance or part there of ARE NOT COVERED under this warranty and shall be borne by original user. Deliveries under this warranty may be contingent upon TriangleTube/Phase III receiving shipments of equipment from outside the United States and Triangle Tube/Phase III shall not be liable for any failure or delay in delivery due to any cause beyond its control.
TRIANGLE TUBE/ PHASE III SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES whether arising out of breach of warranty, breach of contract or otherwise. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
ALL THE WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
a- Is correctly installed and/or operated according to the installation and/or operating instructions contained in the installation manual provided with the units; and
b- Is operated within the factory calibrated limits of temperature and pressure, and equipped with a new pressure relief valve at the time of installation bearing the listing of American Society of Mechanical Engineers (A.S.M.E); and
c- Has been operated (a) utilizing the particular fuel for which it was designed and equipped, as set forth in Triangle Tube’s installation and service manual, (b) at an input rate not in excess of the maximum input rate or less than the minimum input rate showing on the rating plate attached to the Appliance and with the appropriate automatic operating and limit controls (and adequate expansion tank properly maintained where applicable);
d- Has been serviced on a periodic basis, at least twice a year, to assure that it is working properly and has had all repairs performed on it,as and when needed, by an experienced and qualified heating mechanic, registered plumber or oil dealer serviceman; and
- Annual service/maintenance record must be presented as part of claim, and
e- Has adequate ventilation and a sufficient source of air, is not exposed to any unusual atmospheric conditions including, without limitation, exposure to foreign particles such as saw dust and exposure to chlorine or other corroding substances; and has used water which is not rusty, sandy, discolored and registers a ph reading of between six (6) and eight (8).
1. The PrestigeAppliance is not installed in accordance with Triangle Tube Phase III’s installation and operating manual by an experienced and qualified heating mechanic skilled in the installation of Triangle Tube Phase III equipment; or
2. The failure or malfunction results from improper or negligent operation, accident, abuse, freezing, misuse, unauthorized alter- ation or improper repair or maintenance; or
3. The failure or malfunction results from failure to keep the boiler full of water, free to circulate at all time and with the boiler free of damaging water sediment or scale deposits; or
4. The Prestige Appliance is used for non-potable applications such as direct pool or process heating; or
5. The unit is used outside the United States, its territories or possessions, or Canada; or
6. The failure or malfunction occurs on a component, control, air vent or component part not solely manufactured by Triangle Tube/Phase III.
7. The system has not been cleaned prior to boiler installation. A thorough cleaning of the heating system, using approved system cleaning agents is required prior to installation of the Prestige Boiler. The system should be treated with an approved inhibitor for long term protection.
8. The failure or malfunction results from failure to keep the tank full of potable water, free to circulate at all time and with the tank free of damaging water sediment or scale deposits; or
9. Potable water is used in the unit with a chloride or chlorine content higher than 150 mg/liter (see and contact your local water distributor or supplier); or
10. Your home contains any type of water softener system and theunit is not installed and maintained in accordance with themanufacturer specifications; or
11. A polybutylene pipe without an oxygen absorption barrier isused.
12. Any leaks originating at the piping connections located at the top of the tank result in an outer tank leak.