10 Year Limited Warranty
TRIANGLE TUBE/PHASE III® Co. Inc. hereby warrants the COMFORT indirect water heater when properly registered with our factory at the time of purchase (as set forth below) to be free from defects in material or workmanship. Triangle Tube/Phase III® will repair or, at its option, replace the component part.
TRIANGLE TUBE/PHASE III® Co. Inc. hereby warrants the Triangle Tube water heater when properly registered with our factory at the time of purchase (as set forth below) to be free from defects in material or workmanship. Triangle Tube/Phase III® will repair or, at its option, replace the component part.
TRIANGLE TUBE/PHASE III Co, Inc. further warrants to the original user, that the COMFORT indirect water heater tank assembly, consisting of the outer steel shell and inner stainless steel tank, shall be free of leaks during normal use and service. In the event that a leak should develop in the tank assembly due to defective material or workmanship, we will
replace the indirect water heater with the nearest comparable model available at the time of replacement or repair same at our sole option and at no cost to the original user except as set forth below.
1. The failure or malfunction results from improper or negligent operation, accident, abuse, freezing, fire, flood, or act of God, unauthorized alteration or improper repair or maintenance; or
2. The failure or malfunction results from failure to keep the tank full of potable water, free to circulate at all time and with the tank free of damaging water sediment or scale deposits; or
3. Potable water is used in the unit with a chloride or chlorine content higher than 150 mg/liter (see and contact your local water distributor or supplier); or
4. Your home contains any type of water softener system and the unit is not installed and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer specifications; or
5. A non metallic piping without an oxygen absorption barrier is used; or
6. The water heater is used for non-potable applications such as pool or process heating; or
7. The unit is used outside the United States, its territories or possessions, or Canada; or
8. The failure or malfunction occurs on a component, control, air vent or component part not solely manufactured by Triangle Tube/Phase III®.
TRIANGLE TUBE/ PHASE III® SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES whether arising out of breach of warranty, breach of contract or otherwise. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Any and all costs required to disassemble, remove, ship, reassemble and reinstall a COMFORT heater or part there of ARE NOT COVERED under this warranty and shall be borne by original user. Deliveries under this warranty may be contingent upon Triangle Tube/Phase III® receiving shipments of equipment from outside the United States and Triangle Tube/Phase III® shall not be liable for any failure or delay in delivery due to any cause beyond its control.
For prompt warranty service, notify the installer who , in turn, will notify the Triangle Tube distributor from whom he purchased the water heater. If this action does not result in warranty service, contact TRIANGLE TUBE/PHASE III, Freeway Center, Blackwood, NJ 08012, with details in support of the warranty claim. This notification must include the user’s name, address and the serial number of the water heater and proof of purchase. ALL THE WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE LIMITED ONE YEAR AND FIRST YEAR WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
A) In order to gain coverage under this warranty the consumer is required to fill out and mail the attached warranty registration within thirty (30) days of purchase. (For first occupants of a new home, the date of closing should be deemed the date of purchase) THIS EXPRESSED WARRANTY IS MADE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, GUARANTEES, AGREEMENTS, AND SIMILAR OBLIGATION OF MANUFACTURER WITH RESPECT TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY SAME OR SIMILAR PRODUCT. TRIANGLE TUBE/PHASE III® NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORIZES ANY OTHER PERSON TO ASSUME FOR IT ANY OTHER LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OF ITS PRODUCT. Any and all descriptions, specifications, instructions, drawings, samples or models furnished to the original user do not constitute express warranties. This is our exclusive written warranty. It gives you specific legal rights, but you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
a- The COMFORT indirect water heater is correctly installed and/or operated according to the installation and/or operating instructions contained in the installation manual provided with the units and
b- The COMFORT indirect water heater is operated within the factory calibrated limits of temperature and pressure, and equipped with a new temperature pressure relief valve at the time of installation bearing the listing of American Society of Mechanical Engineers (A.S.M.E).